Thursday, February 26, 2009

Journalism Homework Help

Hi Guys,
When I was doing some research on our assigned topic, I found this archive of articles in the New York Times and it helped me a lot! Click on this  and it should take you there. If any of you find something similar on a Korean news source, please post the link to it in the comments section of this post. 

I also found many useful and informative articles on The Economist's website, this list of articles about South Korea and this one specifically about Minerva and free speech in Korea. Thank you, Se Hyun, for telling me about it! I am sure that many of you know of this story from the Korean newspaper or from the internet, but I wanted to put this one up so that you can see the English vocabulary they use.

Just to clarify: The research notes you need to take are to help you write your essay and to help you verbally reply to questions in your "interview." They are supposed to be a tool for you, so put them in the format that you need them to be in. Obviously, because I cannot read Korean, your notes need to be written dominantly in English.

No comments: