Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10th Grade Homework

10A- tomorrow, two groups will give their presentations. I am SO sorry for forgetting to do that today! Please forgive me Kevin and Jasmin.

You must also do questions 1-4 for A Modest Proposal by Thursday.

Remember- You need to finish your essay and finish your Antigone reading by 8/31-- don't put this off!

We will have a quiz over the literary terms on September 2nd.

By 9/3, you must read Hinds Feet on High Places from pages 151-165 in your textbook. This is a hard story, so don't put it off until the night before.

10B-
You must do questions 1-4 of A Modest Proposal by Friday

Your essay and your Antigone reading must be finished by Monday, 8/31.

You will have a quiz over literary terms on September 2nd.

You must read Hinds Feet on High Places (151-165) in your textbook by 9/4. This is hard, so don't put it off until the night before.

1 comment:

Justin the Great said...

JUSTIN MOON


The bell has rang, my favourite sound. The brainstorming of numbers has ended. And now it’s the time for brainstormning of words. Before I got into EL class, I took a cup of hot coffie to warm my body. My coffie was steaming like a fire in the night. “Guys hury hury” we must be stand infromt of our sits before the bell. “o-oh” again, felicity got tardy. We start the class with a long pray, which has all our will, hope anmd faith in it.



Toaday is the day of the school start. And now its homeroom time. We have same teacher, same homeroom and same class mates, but there is a girl who is freshwoman in our class. She was wearing snowhy white bottoned shirt, and black short skirt. Every boys’ attentions are toward her. Every girls’ anger are toward to the boys. But my attention is toward to the class, she was preety and cute but I don’t know her wet, and ladies; non of my interest.


The UCLA summer camp!!! Started with great excitement and joy. 5 teachers came from UCLA and UCI. My dream universities. On the first day we went to ice skating. It was very cold, the feeling of freezing in the sunny summer, cant express with words. The next day we started our first debating class, it was GREAT DUD~~!!!!, and next its writing Class, it was not that bad, my teacher was impressed with my poem. My vacation sounds like great and fun and educationable. But unfortunately. Its not. A week after, again same thing every day; talk in debate class , write in writing class. A week later sleep in the debate class, sleep in the writing class